A Crazy Resilient
Cuban Cuisine Franchise
Janice and Aldo Ramirez founded Crazy Cuban in 2009 to serve the best Cuban sandwich in Atlanta. The same year Crazy Cuban was recognized by Atlanta Magazine as “Best in Atlanta”. Their backgrounds in Corporate Finance, Real Estate, and Industrial Engineering became the perfect combination as the foundation for starting and operating a Crazy Cuban sandwich shop. After several years selling only sandwiches, Janice and Aldo expanded their location to add authentic hot dishes to their menu.
Hot pressed Cubans and hot plate recipes are made fresh daily. Customers place their order at a walkup counter and are served in five minutes. We pride ourselves in delivering authentic Cuban food as an affordable dining option.
We are now expanding to bring authentic Cuban comfort cuisine across the nation!
Authentic. Culture. Service.
Crazy Cuban is a simple to operate model with limited staffing. In today’s market, Crazy Cuban’s concept fits perfectly with excellent customer service and staff who are knowledgeable and representative of our brand.
As a franchise partner, you will be working with a highly experienced management team. Here is why you should franchise with us:
- We have a strong operating corporate location with a successful financial standpoint.
- Our unique model services traditional Cuban cuisine in a quick and casual dining setting.
- Our systems, procedures, and operating systems have strengthened the operating model.
- Crazy Cuban has a potential strong ROI and a financially sound concept in existing locations.
- Our model has the ability to be adapted nationwide.
Are you Crazy for a Cuban Cuisine Franchise?
We are seeking franchisees to partner with us who have the following qualities:
- Strong Work Ethic, Discipline, and Integrity
- Adaptability and Understanding of the Crazy Cuban Culture
- Customer-First Mentality
- Strong Sales and Marketing Skills
- Business Savvy
- Willingness to Learn
- Meets Financial Requirements
How We Support Our Franchisees
We will provide ongoing training and support in many areas, including unit operations, maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
We will coordinate development of advertising materials and strategies, consumer marketing plans and materials.
Ongoing Business Development Support
We will provide our continued research methods and techniques to enhance unit-level profitability.
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Estimated Minimum Initial Investment: $210,600 (with franchise fee)
- Royalty Fee: 6% of Gross Sales
Join the Crazy Cuban Family Today!
Are you ready to make a difference in your future with Crazy Cuban?